Medical Center Stanton, TX
With today’s technology, physical imperfections are no longer permanent. Whether you’ve experienced facial and body defects because of birth disorders, trauma, burns, disease, or you simply dislike an area of your body, cosmetic surgery can be used to reshape your appearance to fit your ideal image.
Cosmetic surgery includes both surgical and nonsurgical procedures that patients choose to “enhance” their physical appearance, and improve their self-esteem. Cosmetic surgery can be performed on all areas of the body.
Common types of cosmetic surgery include:
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Botox®, Filler Treatments