Everything you need, all in one place.
Martin County Hospital is a premier, state-of-the-art facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient health care services. Serving rural and urban areas for more than 75 years, Martin County Hospital is committed to offering excellent and compassionate care for a variety of acute and chronic health issues.
Our new medical center in Stanton, TX features:
- Emergency Medical Services – Whenever you need emergency medical care, you can turn to the emergency health care team at Martin County Hospital. Our emergency room is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can get high-quality medical treatment whenever you need it most.
- Operating Room and Surgical Floor – Our modern operating room features the latest medical devices and technology, including boom-arm technology and a GE Super OEC C-Arm. Our surgical floor has a number of pre- and post-operative beds, including a secluded room.
- Outpatient Surgery – Our skilled surgeons perform a number of outpatient surgeries, from muscle, nerve and tendon surgeries to eye surgeries, organ removals, cosmetic surgeries, and much more. Check out our range of outpatient surgery offerings, and contact us to schedule an appointment or to get more information about preoperative planning and preparation.
- Other Outpatient Services – Additional outpatient service offerings include diagnostic and imaging tests, chemotherapy, wellness counseling (including alcohol and drug rehabilitation), and general medical care.
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy Services – Whether treating chronic physical conditions, speech disorders, or social and developmental impairments, our talented team is ready to assist with your recovery needs. Our goal is to prepare you to return home, get back to work and function as independently as possible.
- Rural Health Clinic – Our rural clinic offers a spectrum of medical services, including physicals, child well exams and immunizations, and surgical clearance exams. If we don’t offer the exact service you need, we will refer you to a facility that can meet your specific need(s).
- Swing Bed Program – Our swing bed program allows qualifying patients to easily transition from one level of care to another without having to move to a different facility (like a nursing home) for ongoing and/or specialized care. Find out if you qualify for our swing bed program.
This is by no means an exhaustive list of the spectrum of medical services provided by the expert health care team at Martin County Hospital. You can learn more about our comprehensive services here. Or simply call (432) 607-3200 or email us via the contact form on this page to learn more about our medical service offerings or to schedule an appointment with us.